Thursday, January 28, 2010

150 word blog response 3

I opened my car door, jumped inside slamming the door and I froze as I looked in my rear view mirror seeing the body just laying there. I didn't know whether to get out and see if he was okay, or if I should leave? For a minute, I just sat there, thinking of what could go wrong or right. I could get out the car and try to help him, but what if he tries to harm me in some kind of way? Or maybe, I could get out of the car and and help him and get a reward like money or something nice like that. So, I decided to get out and check on him. While I was getting out of the car, I could tell he was still breathing, which was definitely good. I rolled him over to find blood everywhere. I tried to get him to talk to me, but he wouldnt respond. I layed him in the back of the car and rushed to the hospital. When we got there, the nurses rushed him to a room to get immediate surgery. About an hour later, the doctor came out to the waiting room and told me all about the guy and what happened to him. The doctor said if it wouldnt have been for me, the guy wouldnt have made it. Then he handed me a check for $1,000,000. He told me, it was all mine for being such a great citizen. :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment