Tuesday, January 26, 2010

150 word blog response 2

If I was in lunch and someone dropped a five dollar bill, I would probably pick it up and give it to them. It actually depends on who dropped it. If I know who dropped it and I am friends with them, I would probably give it back to them, just to be nice. But, if I didnt know them or if I didnt get along with them, I would just keep it. Because, it takes alot for me to not like someone, so im sure they would deserve to lose five dollars. If I knew that the person needed more than I did, whether I liked the person or not, I would definitely return it to them. I know what its like to lose money, or to have something stolen and not returned and I really dont like it, so I dont understand why anyone else would. So, yes, I would return it, unless I thought that they really didnt deserve to get it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment